The Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence (IB ACIO) is one of the highest paying jobs in which the Government of India. The IB ACIO is a national-level exam that is conducted once a year.
Some Highlights of IB ACIO examination are as follows:
- Application mode- Online.
- Conducted by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA).
- 2022 Vacancies- Approximately 1400 posts.
- Classification- Grade 2, Group C(Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial).
- Stages- 3( written test, Comprehension, personal, and interview.
- Categories for Reservation: SC, ST, OBC, and Ex-Servicemen.
Eligibility Criteria For IB ACIO examination
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must graduate from a well-known university.
- Age limit- The age limit for candidates appearing for the IB ACIO examination is 18-27 years. For OBC, the relaxation is 30 years and for SC/ST it is 32 years.
IB ACIO 2022 Exam Dates
- IB ACIO 2022 notification: April 13, 2022
- Online Application Starting Date: April 16, 2022
- Online Application Closing Date: May 7, 2022
- Interview Date for IB ACIO 2022: To be announced
How to Apply for IB ACIO Exam Form?
Through the official website, the IB ACIO examination form can be filled out. The procedure Of filling out the IB ACIO exam form is categorized into two parts. In the first part filling out the exam form takes place. And the second part is all about fee payment. Some steps should be followed to apply for the IB ACIO exam form and they are as follows:
- On the official website of the Ministry of Home Affairs, visit the IB ACIO notification.
- In the Application form fill the details.
- For General and ( Other Backward Classes)OBC candidates, the application fee is 100 INR. And candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes( SC) or Scheduled Tribes( ST) are exempted from paying the fee.
- And according to the instructions, upload all the documents.
- Now pay the Application fee.
What is the SSC CPO Exam 2022?
The SSC CPO stands for Staff Selection Commission Central Police Organization. This exam is conducted by SSC at the national level. And candidates of the age group between 20 and 25 can appear for this exam. There are many posts in SSC CPO like Central Armed Police Forces( CAPFs) and Sub Inspector (SI) and so on.
Highlights of SSC CPO Examination
- Conducted by: SSC
- Exam Mode: Computer-based ( Paper 1 and Paper 2).
- Number of Vacancies: Total of 3,237 Vacancies.
- Stages of Exam: Paper 1, Physical Standard Test( PST)/ Physical Endurance Test(PET), Detailed Medical Examination (DME), and Paper 2.
- Nature of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Number of Questions: 200.
- Languages: English and Hindi.
- Total Marks: 200.
- Time Duration: Two hours for Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Negative Marking: 0.25.
- Exam Level: National.
- Exam Fees: INR 100.
- Purpose of the examination: To select Delhi Police/ Sub Inspector (SI)/ CAPF/ SSB/ BSF/ ITBP in the Central Police Organization.
The IB ACIO exam (Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence) and SSC CPO exam (Staff Selection Commission Central Police Organization), both these exams are considered to be national-level examinations. These jobs are highly prestigious and awarded. But, every year aspirants fail to meet their expectations by not clearing these exams. This is because candidates do not understand the demand of the exam. However, if you visit BYJU’s Exam Prep, it will help you to understand this exam. Knowing the exam pattern and syllabus is not enough, you must know some preparation tips that will help you to clear it.